Friday, December 16, 2011

Time to get on the wagon

I find it so inspirational reading about people that decide to take charge and make a dramatic life change, particularly if it's for a health-related reason.
Each year, I participate in Sober February - where for the 28 days of February, I have a complete ban on alcohol. I realise each year that I do it, and struggle with it somewhat, that's for me, it's an important thing to do. Partially for health reasons, partially for my own will power and determination, and partially to give myself confidence that I can still have fun without booze.
This guy has taken it one step further, and has combined giving up alcohol with commencing running. Read more here, and also have a look here for a local (and easy) booze-free alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment